Partners does not have any formal Requests for Proposals available at this time.
Registration of Interest #1020-001: NC Medicaid Children and Youth Services, Burke and Rutherford Counties
This Registration of Interest will be used to identify appropriately qualified organizations providing will be used to identify any MH/SU Providers interested in and qualified to participate in trauma initiatives in Burke and Rutherford counties. Partners is specifically seeking mental health provider agencies and/or Department of Social Services agencies with clinical teams willing to have their clinical staff (up to five clinicians and one clinical team lead) trained and certified, as well as, maintain certification in order to participate in the project. Certification is awarded by Benchmarks after the designated clinical team leader and clinical team complete the required three-day training and demonstrate competence in the required modalities. Each clinical team will be trained in the use of the assessment, the impact of trauma, how to utilize the standardized measures and the Trauma-intensive Comprehensive Clinical Assessment (TiCCA) template. Clinicians that demonstrate proficiency through North Carolina’s Child Treatment Program (NC CTP) rostering or through their professional license will be exempt from some aspects of clinical training. Clinical team leaders will receive additional training in facilitative administration including operational components. Completion of the training, in addition to ongoing fidelity monitoring, will deem a clinician as certified.
Please refer to the Submission Information for the complete ROI and associated forms.
Responses to Registration of Interest #1020-001 Due December 31, 2020 by 5:00 PM
Please note that issuance of an ROI, RFI or RFP does not guarantee a financial award, nor does it indicate a commitment on the part of the issuer to pursue further contractual relationship.
Please follow the directions below in order to successfully submit your ROI:
- Review the ROI Informational PDF
- Complete and sign the ROI #1020-001 Response Form. (docx.)
- The organization’s clinical director/supervisor/lead must complete the Agency Assessment Tool for ROI #1020-001 (docx.)
- Submit both completed forms by email to Lisa Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. on December 31, 2020.
Request for Proposals #1120-001: NC Medicaid Residential Service for Children (ages 9-12) with Complex Needs
Partners is initiating a Request for Proposals (RFP) to identify current network providers interested in and qualified to provide NC Medicaid Residential Services for Children (Ages 9-21) with Complex Needs in accordance with the guidelines below:
A. One (4 bed) .5600 B Licensed Group Home:
- This group home would be co-ed and serve children, ages 9-21, with dual diagnoses of intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD) and mental health (MH) or substance use disorder (SUD). Diagnosis can include Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Clinical Coverage Policy 8-D2 would be followed. Funding sources include regular Medicaid B under an In-Lieu-Of Service Definition. The location must be within Partners’ catchment area and the home must be open for services on or before January 4, 2021. There may be potential for more than one home for which this RFP will be used at a later date.
- This service includes provision to children eligible under the criteria for Children with Complex Needs. Eligibility criteria includes the following:
a. Medicaid eligible children ages 9 and under 21; and
b. Who have been diagnosed with a developmental disability (including I/DD and/or ASD) and a mental health disorder; and
c. Who are at risk of not being able to return to or maintain placement in a community setting; and
d. Has a history of mental health and intellectual and/or developmental disabilities diagnoses or treatment AND one or more of the following risk factors will include the following:
- The child is exhibiting behaviors that are a danger to self or others at this time; and/or
- Has been expelled or is at risk of expulsion from school due to disruptive or dangerous behaviors; and/or
- Has experienced incidents for crisis such as frequent emergency department visits, out of home placements, involvement with criminal justice system, or involuntary commitments.
If you are interested in being considered for provision of these services with Partners, you or a representative from your agency must register and attend the virtual Mandatory Provider Meeting to be held on Friday, October 30, 2020, from 2:00-3:30 PM via Zoom.
Click here to register for the Mandatory Provider Meeting (Bidders’ Roundtable Discussion). Registration will close on Thursday, October 29, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
RFP #1120-001 Timeline:
- Mandatory Provider Meeting, Bidders’ Roundtable Discussion: October 30, 2020, 2-3:30 p.m. (Click here to register)
- RFP #1120-001 Release Date: November 6, 2020
- RFP #1120-001 Submission Deadline: November 30, 2020
Please direct all questions to Lisa Jordan, email@example.com
Files associated with this RFP:
- RFP #1120-001: NC Medicaid Residential Service for Children (Ages 18-21) With Complex Needs (PDF)
- RFP #1120-001: Provider Narrative Template (docx.)
- RFP #1120-001: Budget Form (xlsx.)
Submission Process: Electronically submit the Provider Narrative with Attestation, the Budget Form and any additional documentation to Lisa Jordan, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5 p.m., Nov. 30, 2020.
Questions: Email Lisa Jordan at email@example.com