On April 15, 2021, Partners Health Management, in partnership with NC Medicaid staff, hosted Crossover to NC Medicaid Managed Care/Standard Plan Option: A Provider Training. This training was recorded, including the live question and answer session with Patricia Farnham with NCDHHS.
Providers will have multiple opportunities to participate in the recorded webinar training by registering through the Partners Training Academy training calendar.
- Thursday April 22, 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4062256074405919246
- Friday April 23, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1002994712491064846
- Friday April 23, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1706065328244951566
- Monday April 26, 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2767530555165146638
- Tuesday April 27, 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8670581985299325710
- Wednesday April 28, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3970628272905814030
This recorded webinar training will provide:
An overview of NC Medicaid’s Transition to the Standard Plan Option.
Guidance to Behavioral Health Providers that will be supporting members transitioning to a Standard Plan Health Plan on July 1, 2021.
This training will be presented multiple times among the LME/MCO network. Providers may, but are not required, to attend multiple sessions.