The Partners Provider Council is a professional representative and advocate for all service providers in the Partners’ catchment area. The Council facilitates an open exchange of ideas and brings forward concerns and solutions while promoting collaboration and mutual accountability among providers.
Provider Council Officers:
Chair – Tim Lentz, Catawba Valley Behavioral Healthcare
Vice Chair – Beth Brown, Phoenix Counseling Center
Secretary – Alicia Emmons, DDR, Inc.
All providers are welcome to attend Provider Council meetings.
Provider Council Meetings
Fourth Friday of the month
Providers meet: 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Partners’ staff join the meeting from 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Partners-Hickory Regional Office
1985 Tate Blvd. SE
Hickory NC 28602
The purpose of the Provider Council is to:
- Review, provide input and make recommendations to Partners related to policies, procedures, forms, activities, guidelines and other system operations and functions as identified by the Council and/or Partners.
- Make recommendations about network funding priorities and financial strategies to sustain a quality provider network.
- Review trends, make recommendations and disseminate information related to provider access, utilization and performance measures.
- Review and make recommendations for provider quality and outcome indicators and Partners use of network quality management data.
- Undertake other tasks as deemed appropriate by the Council to promote and support service providers.
The Council strives to have agency membership that constitutes an equitable representation of the network consumers served. Whenever possible, the membership is represented by a minimum of:
- 25% of the member agencies serving mental health consumers
- 25% of the member agencies serving intellectual/developmental disability consumers and
- 25% of the member agencies serving substance abuse consumers
- one Hospital member agency