The Partners Provider Council is a professional representative and advocate for all service providers in the Partners’ catchment area. The Council facilitates an open exchange of ideas and brings forward concerns and solutions while promoting collaboration and mutual accountability among providers.
Provider Council Officers:
Alicia Emmons, Developmental Disabilities Resources, Inc., Chair
Teagan Brown, A Caring Alternative, Vice-Chair
D. Vickie Smith, Infinite Beginnings, LLC, Secretary
All providers are welcome to attend Provider Council meetings.
Partners’ Provider Council Meeting
The Partners’ Provider Council will next meet on April 23, 2021. Providers will meet beginning at 9:30 a.m.; Partners staff will join at 10:30 a.m. Registration details are also available on the Partners’ Event Calendar.
- Date & Time: April 23, 2021 09:30 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Location: Online (Virtual Event)
- Registration Coming Soon
The purpose of the Provider Council is to:
- Review, provide input and make recommendations to Partners related to policies, procedures, forms, activities, guidelines and other system operations and functions as identified by the Council and/or Partners.
- Make recommendations about network funding priorities and financial strategies to sustain a quality provider network.
- Review trends, make recommendations and disseminate information related to provider access, utilization and performance measures.
- Review and make recommendations for provider quality and outcome indicators and Partners use of network quality management data.
- Undertake other tasks as deemed appropriate by the Council to promote and support service providers.
The Council strives to have agency membership that constitutes an equitable representation of the network consumers served. Whenever possible, the membership is represented by a minimum of:
- 25% of the member agencies serving mental health consumers
- 25% of the member agencies serving intellectual/developmental disability consumers and
- 25% of the member agencies serving substance abuse consumers
- one Hospital member agency