Partners Behavioral Health Management and local community agencies unite to improve behavioral health outcomes, how individuals access care, and address health barriers for youth and their families
Partners’ North Carolina System of Care Expansion addresses a youth’s behavioral and physical health care, along with family support to target other needs. The framework also focuses on how social drivers of health affect youth and individuals, uniting child and family serving agencies, and integrating physical and behavioral health resources within the community.
- Prioritize early recognition and intervention of mental health concerns in youth and young adults.
- Prioritize and address health disparities and social determinants of health that contribute to life’s adversity and toxic stress.
- Develop and implement a sustainable plan for enhancing the ability of the workforce to implement System of Care infrastructure and services with fidelity in each expansion county.
- Facilitate and support grantee communities to implement system change and expansion that includes full participation of family and youth at all stages of the process
- To improve integration of services and a sustainable infrastructure.
- Collective Impact
- Culturally Competent
- De-Stigmatization of Mental Illness
- Family Driven & Youth Guided
- Social Drivers of Health
Services & Supports
Family Partners & Youth Partners: Individuals that help families and youth navigate the mental health system, access resources and rely on natural supports
Positive Parenting Program: An evidence-based practice which consists of strategies and interventions to help parents strengthen parental skills and offer support
YVLifeSet: An evidence-based practice and research-driven interventions such as trauma-informed care and trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy to help participants overcome their challenges and meet their goals.
Buffering Toxic Stress: A training that provides information about early childhood stress and trauma impact on brain development and emotional development.
High Fidelity Wraparound: High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) is an intensive, team-based, person-centered service that provides coordinated, integrated, family-driven care to meet the complex needs of youth/young adults who are involved with multiple systems.
Individuals birth to 21 at risk for their first episode of psychosis or diagnosed with a serious emotional disturbance. Individuals may also have the following:
- Mental Health Diagnosis
- Substance Abuse
- Autism Disorder
- Multiple mental health hospitalizations
- Involved with Department of Social Services and or Department of Juvenile Justice
For more information or help, please call our Access to Care Line at 1-888-235-4673
Contact our community partners: