Issued: June 22, 2022
Partners migrated to Alpha+ on Monday, June 20, 2022. We understand that some providers are experiencing issues so we are providing additional guidance:
How do I sign on to Alpha+: You must use the following URL to log in to Alpha+:
What browser should I use to log on? Recommended browsers are Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Can I use Internet Explorer? No. Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser as of June 15, 2022.
Where can I get more information? You may contact the Service Desk at email@example.com or via telephone at 704-842-6431. (See more details below from the June 20 Provider Alert.)
June 20 Provider Alert:
Partners is pleased to announce that Alpha+ will go live on Monday, June 20, 2022.
What is happening? AlphaMCS is being upgraded to Alpha+.
When is this happening? Today, June 20, 2022
How is this change impacting providers?
- Starting on June 20, 2022, providers must file claims through Alpha+.
- Please note: AlphaMCS will not be available after June 17, 2022, at 5 p.m., and Alpha+ will not be available until June 20, 2022, at 8 a.m.
What do providers need to do?
- Providers will need to go to a new website address to log into the Alpha+ to submit claims.
- The new website address for Alpha+ is https://login.alphaphm.org/portallogin.
- Providers will be able to use their current username and password to access Alpha+ to submit claims.
- If a provider currently submits claims via an 837, the provider must complete the SFTP form and have new SFTP credentials provisioned in order to access the Alpha+ Provider Portal.
- This process does not include EVV claims that go to HHA.
If you have questions, please contact Partners Service Desk at 704-842-6431 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Partners’ Claims department directly by calling 704-842-6486 or emailing email@example.com
You may also contact your Provider Account Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org