Issued: March 25, 2020
Exceptional Funding Requests
Partners is committed to supporting the provider network in this midst of the State of Emergency related to COVID 19. Partners has received some flexibility from the state to consider specialized, stability funding for providers to ensure continuity of care for our members. If you anticipate financial obstacles to continuity of care as a result of COVID 19, please submit the Partners Exceptional Funding Request Form to PNAS@partnersbhm.org.
Provider Council – Friday, March 27
Partners’ Provider Council will meet via teleconference on March 27, 2020. Providers will meet from 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Partners’ employees will join the meeting at 10:30 a.m.
- To access the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/489957229
- You can also dial in using your phone: 1 872-240-3412, Access Code: 489-957-229
- New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/489957229
Partners’ Information Sessions
Partners is hosting a series of information sessions focused on provider input and brainstorming. As information continues to circulate in the midst of this State of Emergency, Partners wants to ensure that we are providing opportunities for the provider network to vocalize concerns, present ideas and problem-solve together. Please register for each event individually. We have scheduled these two times per week for the next few weeks. Thanks in advance for your ideas and for the opportunity to interact and stay connected.
Please register for the events with the link above and we ask that you register for each date that you can attend. We are setting aside the following dates and times for the next few weeks.
Information Sessions will be held:
- March 31, 2020, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- April 2, 2020, 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- April 7, 2020, 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- April 9, 2020, 3 p.m.-4 p.m.