Issued: July 30, 2019
Initial Training for Local Certified Forensic Evaluators
Partners is looking for additional forensic evaluators to cover Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Rutherford, Surry and Yadkin counties. On average, an evaluator completes 40-60 evaluations per year.
Free training will be offered on Friday, October 25, 2019, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Central Regional Hospital (CRH) in Butner, NC. The six-hour training will start at 9 a.m., break for lunch at noon, and continue from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
State Guidelines for training eligibility:
- Be a Licensed Clinician as defined in Rule 10A NCAC 27G.0104;
- Work under contract with an LME-MCO;
- Provide documentation of current licensure status to the LME-MCO;
- Provide documentation of training and expertise with the mental health, developmental disabilities, or Substance abuse (MH/DD/SA) services population; and
- Request the LME-MCO Director submit his or her name to the Pre-Trial Evaluation Center for the training and certification program.
For more information regarding this opportunity and the application and approval process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefit Grids Updated
The following Benefit Grids have been updated on Partners Provider Knowledge Base:
- Medicaid Adult Mental Health/Substance Use Services Benefit Grid
- Medicaid Child Mental Health/Substance Use Services Benefit Grid
- Medicaid MH, SU, I/DD Specialty Services Benefit Grid
- Medicaid Adult and Child B3 Services Benefit Grid
- Medicaid Inpatient Services Benefit Grid
- State Adult Mental Health/Substance Use Services Benefit Grid
- State Child Mental Health/Substance Use Services Benefit Grid
- State MH/SU/IDD Specialty Services Benefit Grid
- State Inpatient & Crisis Service Benefit Grid
You can view all Benefit Grids at https://providers.partnersbhm.org/benefit-grids/.
NC Medicaid Webinar: Research Based-Behavioral Health Treatment (RB-BHT)
NC Medicaid is offering two webinars on the Research Based-Behavioral Health Treatment (RB-BHT) policy for youths with Autism Spectrum Disorder. This presentation will provide an overview of the RB-BHT Policy.
The webinars will be held on Thursday, August 8, 2019, and Tuesday, August 13, 2019, from 12 p.m.-1 p.m. To register, visit https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/2774102322123841537.
DHHS Webinar: Tailored Plan Transition – What These Changes Mean to Me or My Family?
The NC Department of Health and Human Services is committed to making the transition to Medicaid Managed Care as smooth as possible for members and families. Providers are asked to share the following information with members about an upcoming webinar that will provide up-to-date information about the design and implementation of Tailored Plans.
The “Tailored Plan Transition – What These Changes Mean to Me or My Family” webinar will be held on Tuesday, August 20, 2019, from 1:15 p.m.-2:15 p.m. Registration information will be shared closer to the webinar date.