Issued: April 24, 2018
AlphaMCS Issues Update
Partners’ Information Technology Department is continuing to work diligently with Mediware on the issues that have been reported with the AlphaMCS system. Unfortunately, we do not currently have an estimate of when these issues will be resolved. Please understand that the issues you are experiencing are out of Partners’ control and we are dependent on the vendor to identify and correct them.
Due to the overwhelming number of calls coming in to our Service Desk, we are requesting that you DO NOT call the service desk if you are experiencing a problem that has already been reported. Examples: save or submit buttons not working across the application (i.e. SARs, CMS 1500, enrollments, etc.), searches not working, copying a SAR not working, dropdown boxes not populating, etc. If you find a NEW issue, please continue to report those to the Service Desk at 704-842-6431.
IMPORTANT: The only work around that has seemed to alleviate any of these issues is to clear your browser cache, close the browser, re-open the browser, and log back in to AlphaMCS. This may have to be done many times throughout the day. We realize this is a tedious and frustrating process; however, that is the only advise that we can offer at this time. Instructions for clearing cache for both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer are included below.
We will continue to provide updates as we receive them. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Log out of Alpha
- Click on ellipses (3 dots) on far right of address bar
- Click on More Tools
- Click on “Clear browsing data”
- Click on the down arrow next to “Time range” or “Obliterate the following items from:” and select “All Time” or “From Beginning of Time”
- Click on “Clear Data” button
- Close Chrome and re-open it
- Log out of Alpha
- Go to your Internet Explorer settings (gear icon located in the upper right-hand corner of the browser), and click on Internet Options.
- About ¾ of the way down the window, you’ll see a button that says Delete…Click that button.
- Make sure that the box labeled Preserve Favorites website data is not
- Check the boxes labeled Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, and History.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the screen.
- Click OK.
- Then, close your browser and reopen it.
NCTracks –Upcoming Updates to Re-Credentialing and Ongoing Verification Process.
Recently, NCTracks shared upcoming changes that will impact provider recredentialing and re-verification time lines and requirements. Click here to view communication from NCTracks.
Please note these changes are different and separate from Partners’ credentialing and recredentialing process. If you have questions regarding credentialing or recredentialing with Partners, visit our website at https://providers.partnersbhm.org/provider-enrollment-credentialing/ or contact Partners’ Credentialing Team at email@example.com or call 704-842-6483.