Issued: March 27, 2019
The next AlphaMCS build is scheduled to occur today, Wednesday, March 27, 2019. The system will be unavailable from 5:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. Please make sure you are logged out of the AlphaMCS system prior to 5:00 p.m.
Included in this build:
- Patient Maintenance>Patient Filter screen: Insurance # field will now allow search by Medicaid #
- Enrollments>Create>Patient Search screen: Insurance # field will now allow search by Medicaid #
- Enrollments>Create>Patient Search screen: New column added to search result grid titled “Enrolled”.
- A green check in the column indicates that the consumer record is an established record within the Alpha database. If that consumer has any current eligibility, you will continue to see that reflected in the Eligibility column.
- A question mark in an orange circle in the column indicates that there is a pending/saved enrollment for the consumer but there is not a fully established record within the Alpha database.
If you have any questions, please contact Partners IT Service Desk at 704-842-6431.